Thursday, October 27, 2016

Leaves, Leaves, Leaves...Inspired by all the Little Things Challenge #29~Leaves, TIME OUT Challenge #69, My Time To Craft Challenge #332~Autumn Colours or Halloween, Simon Says Monday Challenge~Autumn, Simon Says Wednesday Challenge~Anything Goes

Hello,

Ms. Last Minute here once again to share my card for the nearly-closing Inspired by all the Little Things Challenge #29~Leaves. That photo is just sooooo pretty....as are all the DT creations and the entries in the gallery.  Had to play....

STAMPlorations leaves, distress inked and spritzed, and a STAMPlorations sentiment...

NOTE: Absolutely thrilled and honoured to be Kim's choice as an Inspiring Standout at Inspired by All the Little Things! THANK YOU!

I missed adding sparkling rain droplets, but given I was holding my breath the entire time making this (striving not be heavy handed with misting), I was not going to take any risks!  We'll just consider my leaves as being dry, having been tumbled and twirled about by the ever-prevalent winds around these parts *grin*....

Also sharing at:


My Time To Craft Challenge #332~Autumn Colours or Halloween

Simon Says Monday Challenge~Autumn

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge~Anything Goes

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge


Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!


19 comments:

Nonni said...

I love this stamping technique, always gives such beautiful, artsy results! Great card! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us!

~amy~ said...

LOVE...your leaves are simply gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, wonderful, colorful leaves! Wow! I adore the colors and how they all blend together. I can imagine them swirling around for sure. Thank you SO much for sharing, Carol. Makes me smile. So happy you got this done in time to enter it. Prize worthy to me! :) Hugs and Happy Friday.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so incredibly gorgeous, Carol! I love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So very AWESOME! ;)

Susanne Vargas said...

Your leaves are so pretty in their autumn colors! Great card!

*Vicki* said...

Love your work with these leaves! They add such gorgeous coloring and depth to the images!! Beautifully done Carol! HUGS

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol your leaves are just gorgeous! You dropped your water in all of the right places! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things this week!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous variegated colour on your swirling leaves, Carol ... so deliciously autumnal! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your leaves are incredibly gorgeous. What a great job on your inking and misting. You were right to leave well enough alone. The result is fantastic!

Kim S said...

The leaves are stunning! I hold my breath too!!

Marisa said...

You know I love leaves and these are gorgeous!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh how happy I am for you, and to be in the winner's circle with you!! Gorgeous, c ... truly! xxoo
=]

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, the leaves look amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Jeanne J. said...

You chose beautiful colors for these fall beauties!

Greta said...

Beautiful leaves--looks like around here right now!

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining with us at My Time To Craft :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That is exactly how many trees look here right ow - love it! Fall is my favorite time of the year!

Rose said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous colours & so glad you were chosen as an Inspiring Standout. You deserve it!